maandag 13 augustus 2012

Freebie and New kits

New kit : HIGH TEA

High Tea is a kit that remembers me of my youth, when I came home from school and my Mom was waiting for me with a cup of tea and sometimes even delicious little chocolates. Sweet moments that shouldn't be forgotten. For moments like that this kit was created. I hope you enjoy it!

                                     
                                          High Tea papers:


                                          High Tea Close ups:


              A separate set with 6 Quick Pages is available too.


The gorgeous kit below: " Like Beads On A String"  can be used for all kind of pictures and comes with 4 Quick Pages included. Beautiful detailed elements and rich patterned papers make it a "must have".







And here is the freebie I made for you with the kit: " Like Beads On A string"

And if you would like another freebie, go to my facebook page and click the LIKE button, after which you can download a free kit under the exclusive button. ENJOY!

1 opmerking:

CBH zei

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 13, 2012. Thanks again.