donderdag 16 september 2010

New kits : "Good Times"and "Sun kissed".

I have added 2 new kits to the store. "Good times" is a kit for all kind of pictures. From family photo's to vacation or pictures of your children, in this kit you will find what you need for a great page! The colors are fresh and the kit has wonderful flowers and greenery.

The second kit is a kit with the warmth of the summer sun. Orange, yellow and pinks give this kit a true summer "feel". I used this kit myself to scrap the photo's of our summervacation and
I think they are smashing! I love the sunflowers and the bright orange flowers that are in this kit!
You can click the images to find these kits in the store.

To see all the layouts I made with our vacation pictures you can visit me @ facebook here:



Geen opmerkingen: