maandag 22 juni 2009

In Memoriam Kit and freebie

We have had a very sad time lately and some of these memories I wanted to keep for the future and for my children. And so I made this kit "In Memoriam" With lots of ribbons and flowers this kit is perfect to make great tribute layouts.
A freebie for this kit is found below.

There are separate quickpages available


and a set with beautiful clusters. All you have to do is pick a background from the kit or one of your own papers and add your photo and journaling.

And here is another little freebie for you to download. (sorry..link has expired)


3 opmerkingen:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search zei

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free zei

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search zei

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Oct. 02, 2009. Thanks again.