woensdag 21 januari 2009

New Valentines kit 30% off only today

I always love to get a call from my grandchildren. Often I do not understand half of their stories, but it so much fun to hear those little voices on the other side. The phone brings me my loved ones closeby for a while. And they on their turn are facinated by phones. OOhh boy..to get your hands on mummy's or daddy's phone and play with it, that is fun. And what would we be without a phone when we are in love and we are waiting for that 1 person to call........So for everyone with a phone and for lovers, here is the kit Ring Ring. Perfect for Valentine!!!!!
http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=13875
This coordinating freebie can be found in the bonus gallery @ Digitals
thanks for looking,
Joyce de Jonge

Geen opmerkingen: